Monday, August 6, 2012

August: Everything Wristlet

Let's get this party started (again)!  As promised, it's time to pick up the Style Stitches Sew Along where we left off last year.  Go dig out your book, dust it off, and get sewing!

This month is the Everything Wristlet.

IMGP0121

IMGP0122

I know I've shared it before, but check out this quick review over at Langes Fädchen, Faules Mädchen.  I still love her version!

So what are you plans for this month's bag?  Have you gotten your fabric all picked out?  Head over to the Flickr group to share your fabrics & progress!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I was so far ahead of myself I made 2 of these last December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the fabric already cut out for this one...just need to stitch it together! I really want to finish this challenge with you...just need to get my booty in gear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)