Friday, February 18, 2011

Just gotta share!

I can't not share the most recent bag added to the Flickr Group!

This Everyday Shopper was made by Nellie's Niceties with some great Melody Miller Ruby Star Rising fabric. I've mentioned before how much I love the ViewFinder fabric, so this is pretty hard to resist.

Side 1 of the Reversible Everyday Shopper

Let this be your inspiration for the weekend! You've still got a little over a week left to get your bag finished up if you haven't already. Although, I can't blame anybody else who would like to be out enjoying the weather if it's anything like it is around here after this winter.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my bag here Bree, such a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh! I thought I had finally picked out my fabrics (HR's FFA2), and now I'm reconsidering, and my dip into my RSR & Echinos... *horribly indecisive*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I really need to have some of that RSR fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)