Thursday, November 18, 2010

TWT: Raw(e) - One(5)

The Raw(e) challenge from Sailor & Company is a little different this week: One(5) - go to your first photo folder, then post the fifth picture in that folder.

As usual no editing is allowed, although if the picture is already edited, I'm not sure if it qualifies. And I have a big, huge, fat disclaimer - I DID NOT take this photo. Umm...when you see it, it's going to be pretty obvious, but still, I gotta add that. It was taken by the amazing guys at Lemonlime Photo (seriously, if you need a photographer in the KC area, go with these guys!), and I'm pretty sure it was Neal who actually took the picture, although I can't say for sure.

So here's my One(5) photo:


This is my sister & I from my wedding. I promise I'm not naked. :)

Can I just say that I'm ready for spring after looking at this? The bright green grass & lovely redbud trees... Spring, please come quickly this year.

Oh, and I'm not officially entering this in the Raw(e) contest this week since I didn't take the photo, but I still thought it was fun & would share anyways. All the same, make sure you go check out the rest of the pictures!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful photo! Makes me long for spring, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)