Thursday, November 4, 2010

Biking

We often talk about wanting to be able to ride our bikes, but to do so would mean we have to leave Raven at home or find a way for her to tag along without getting all tangled up in the bikes while we ride. Nick usually says he thinks he could handle her leash while he rides (after the Biking Incident of 2006, I'm not even close to comfortable with that), but I always talk him out of it. It's just too dangerous. I also worry about her being able to keep up for the entire ride. Sure, she can walk the five miles, but I'm not certain she could run it all now since she's not used to it. So let me tell you, if I thought she would actually be able to sit still, this little bad boy would be right up my alley:

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

How totally awesome is that? Yes, so awesome, that I just actually uttered the words "totally awesome." :) And the best part is, if you head over to Madsen & share a link, you too can be entered to win one. I know I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome! where we live the "town symbol" is a bike and people love dogs so it's perfect. thanks for following my blog, btw!
    we're having a fun giveaway right now if you love owls ...
    http://meredithtuttle.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)