Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog Roll: Sew a Straight Line

First of all, big thanks to Sabra at Sew a Straight Line for including me in her compilation of Domesticated Skirts. It's so fun to see what others have come up with for the same pattern.

I found Sabra through Sew Much Ado a month or so ago when she shared the domesticated skirt on the We Did it Wednesday. I've had a lot of fun going back through her old projects & look forward to her sewing lessons as she works her way through an old sewing textbook. I think it's a fantastic idea & know her blog is a great resource for new ideas & instructions.

Be sure to check her out!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)