Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blog Roll: B Sew Crafty

Here’s how big of a dork I am: I saw this morning that I have my first follower, and I can’t tell you how excited I am! And it’s not even a family member, so she’s not even required to like me! :)

And she has the coolest name ever. Hi Bree! :)

I’m already a follower of her blog, B Sew Crafty, and was planning on featuring her first when I started my blog roll posts, so now seems like a perfect time to start! Quick, go visit her & then when she gets to be one of the super famous blogs, you can say you followed her way back when she started out.

I had planned on waiting to feature her until I got to try this great tutorial, but didn’t get to it last night like I had hoped, so I’ll have to update on that later.

Bree is just starting out on her crafting blog, similar to myself, and I can’t wait to see what she has to share. She also introduced me (though I’m sure she didn’t know until now) to Keyka Lou Patterns, which I’m really looking forward to trying out.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's me! How fun!! I am so excited you found Keyka Lou through me! I stumbled across her stuff on etsy, that was a great day! :) Thanks for giving me the shout out, I was planning doing that for you too! Great minds think alike ;)
    and yeah, we have pretty awesome names!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate each & every one I get. I do try to respond to most (if not all) comments, but that's hard to do if you don't have an e-mail in your profile! :)